Identifying data and Object
Comercial Name: SiloCreativo
Owner Identity: Ricardo Prieto Antúnez
Address: C/Sales y Ferré, 2, Seville, Spain
Activity: Information and contents related about web and graphic design.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Intellectual Property and Use of Content
The SiloCreativo website, including expository manner but not limiting its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider or users having a license or authorization from the authors.
SiloCreativo grants to you a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 whose exact terms can be found at this link.
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof.
Personal data protection
SiloCreativo complies with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulations of the Organic Law 15/1999 and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Rights on the protection of personal data
You can direct a communication in writing or by email to the addresses indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other legal identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to any personal data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or the elimination of your personal data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: we will stop treating the data in the way indicated, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, the portability of your data will be facilitated to the new manager.
We will give access to any personal data that we have of the applicant within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the request of such information.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of SiloCreativo (indicated in the identification data) or to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the one in Spain.
Origin of personal data
The personal data come from:
- Contact form: We request name and email.
- Blog comment form: We request name, email and web address.
- Subscription form for the newletter: We request email.
Purpose of personal data
The personal data provided by the visitors are used for the following purposes according to their origin:
- Contact form: we use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other query that the visitor may have.
- Blog comment form: we use this information to verify the origin of the message in order to make a protection against SPAM and to respond to your comment.
- Subscription form for the newletter: we use this information to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription.
There are also other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Legitimization of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
Treatments of personal data by third parties
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide necessary services, we share personal data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Newsletter: bulletin delivery services provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC., with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
SiloCreativo is completely against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any type of behavior or manifestation known as “spam,” also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices.
Therefore, SiloCreativo guarantees the user that under no circumstances personal data collected on the website will be transferred, shared or sold to any third party.
For the same reasons, the registration, comment or contact process should not be used to register email addresses of outsiders without the express consent of the affected persons. In the event that a user still receives communications from this website without having registered, commented or contacted or without having given their express consent to such registration, comment or contact, you can cancel the subscription from the links provided in the communication itself.
In addition, the user can contact SiloCreativo through the contact form maintained on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate removal of their data from our system.
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies to measure the user’s interaction with the website. This Cookie is developed by Google and allows us to know what a user does on our website and improve it accordingly.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
- For more information about the Chrome browser: Google Chrome
- For more information about the Firefox browser: Mozilla Firefox
- For more information about the Safari browser: Safari
- For more information about the Explorer browser: Internet Explorer
- For more information about the Opera browser: Opera
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish legislation will be applicable.